Laptop Collection for Grades 3-6
All FCPSon laptops, cords and cases will be collected in the Tech Depot according to the schedule below. Students should bring all 3 items to school, ready to turn in. Any documents that may be needed should be saved to the students’ FCPSschools.net Google Accounts before turning in the computer. Computers will be erased, updated, refreshed and repaired before being distributed in August.
Monday, June 11: 6th & 5th Grade (Loudin & Penley)
Tuesday, June 12: 3rd & 5th Grade (Knuckles, Paska, Sniffin)
Wednesday, June 13: 4th Grade
Any student that does not return the laptop, cord, or case that was issued to them will have an obligation added to their student account in the following amounts:
- Cord $38
- Computer $355
- Case $11.40 (exact change needed)
Checks are to be made payable to Poplar Tree Elementary or you can use My School Bucks.
To use My School Bucks, please follow the directions listed below:
- Create an account if you don’t already have one.
- Hover over “School Store” in the top right and select “Browse All Items” from the drop down menu.
- Find the square called “Technology Replacement Fees” and click the “View Details” button.
- Enter the amount you owe in the “Amount to Pay field.”
- Under “Student” select your child from the drop down menu. If your child isn’t there, click the “+Add a Student” link underneath.
- Click the “Add to Basket” button.
- Click on the shopping cart icon in the top right to pay by credit card or electronic check.
Important Note: The MySchoolBucks School Store is only visible on a PC; not the mobile app which is for accessing lunch accounts. Accidental payments made to lunch accounts can’t be transferred.